- He was born in July 10, 1954 in Rokytne, Kyiv region, where he graduated from school No1.
- Professional experience was started in 1971, as construction electrician on electrical systems at the plant No 410 of civil aviation in Kyiv. 1972-1977 – studied and successfully graduated from Kiev institute of civil aviation engineers – airports faculty, where he received specialty – mechanical engineer (Operation of automation and mechanization tools). After graduation, according to allocation, worked as the head of the special convoy in the special transport service of the Kherson OJSC.
- In 1980-2007 years worked at airport "Boryspil". His career began in the airport from the mechanic of special transport service. After that he worked as chief engineer of special transport service, head of special transport service, deputy chief of airport – chief engineer, technical director of the airport, shiftable deputy of general director, first deputy of general director, General Director of airport "Boryspil".
- During the entire period of work in the airport "Boryspil", was responcible for flight safety organization, organization of industrial process on aircraft, passengers and cargo maintenance. Coordinated the production activities of airport with the airlines, related companies, government agencies. He developed and implemented the organizational structure of European-style airport by dividing the Boryspil Joint Air Detachment into three indepenent financial and economic enterprises: the airport, the airline and the air traffic control company.
- In 2007-2009 years he was an Expert on the question of exploitation and development of airports executive direction "Euro-2012";
- In 2009 year he worked as Deputy Head of the State Aviation Administration of Ukraine.
- From 2011 year started work in Association as a vice-president.
- On December 19, 2013 at the General Meeting of the Association "Airports of Ukraine" he was elected President of AAUCA, where he still works.
- During his career he was awarded the following state awards and distinctions:
- Diploma of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
- Honored Worker of Aviation Transport of Ukraine;
- Honored Worker of Transport of Ukraine;
- Veteran of the State Enterprise "Boryspil";
- Honored employee of Boryspil International Airport.
From 1979 - 1984 years he studied at Kiev Institute of Civil Aviation Engineers (KIICAE), specialty - mechanical engineer on operation of air transport.
He began his career in 1984 at the airport "Boryspil", where he worked for 21 years. He has held positions of сonvoy mechanic, mechanic of technical control group, leading engineer of the technical department, head of the repair unit, сhief engineer at special transport service, deputy director of special transport service on technical operation, auditor of quality management systems and environmental management ISO9001, ISO14001 certification body SIC «Bureau of International Certification" and chief of airport ground handling services.
- In 2007-2008 years - Deputy Director of Strategic Development of logistics company "Europe-trance" LLC.
In 2009-2010 years - Chief Specialist of Lviv regional administration on the development of EURO 2012 objects in Lviv.
- From 2010-2014 worked in the corporation "Altis-Holding" as quality auditor and head of ecological and investment directions projects.
- From 2014 – Vice - president of Association "Airports of Ukraine" CA
Become part of AAUCA and participate in it's events
Our manager will contact you in the nearest hour